Pictured above is DIY Bride Robyn Parisi.
Photo by Chieko Horn Photography
Not just for Brides… this is a fun & creative workshop for anyone with an adventurous spirit. Bring your chair… Bring a friend!
Instructor Carla Pyle will be offering demonstrations, guidance & inspiration to help you complete your one-of-a-kind chair design. An assortment of fabric, paper and paints will be provided to bring your creativity to life.
Wrap your in fabric or colored paper for a shabby chic look, or paint it pearly for an elegant accent, stamp it with flowers or apply a feather stencil.
- assorted fabric scraps & papers, some magazines & clippings
- assorted stencils & stamps
- vinyl gloves
- paint & paint brushes
- we will have a limited number of chairs available for participants who don’t have a chair (please call for availability)
- your wood, metal or plastic chair
- anything that inspires you that can be glued to your chair – paper, photographs, magazines, maps, fabric, lace!
- paint and any stencil or stamp that inspires you (optional)
- your own scissors & gloves, if you have favorites (optional)
- colored sharpies or pens to draw or write with (optional)
- wear clothes to get creatively messy in!
Join us whether you’re betrothed or just looking for a fun and creative way to restyle your own chair!
Don’t have a chair? We have several chairs available (at great prices!) for participants to choose from, like these harp-back chairs…
… or these solid hardwood ladder-back chairs:
Other chairs are also available – call Carla at 223-3834 to reserve your chair(s) for the workshop.
Reserve your space now – bring a friend and get a discount for both of you. Call Montana Party Rentals (586-7727) or Carla at Living Home Furniture 223-3834 for more info or if you have any questions.
When: Saturday, Feb 2, 2013 11 am – 2 pm. Sorry, this workshop has passed – check our Calendar for other options!
Where: Montana Party Rentals, 17 All West Trail, Bozeman (at the corner of Huffine & Love Lane)
Class Fee: $30 for one participant, or Bring a Friend for $25 each
Note: This is not an upholstery class – does your chair need repairs or new seat upholstery? Sign up for the ‘Dining Chair Upholstery Workshop’. We’ll be offering a special class to Montana Party Rentals workshop attendees who would like to make a matching seat for their newly up-cycled chair frame!