Living Home Furniture is getting a name change! Soon you’ll be hearing from me under the new name ‘NewLeaf Natural Upholstery’
I’m so excited to tell you about the changes that are happening:
As always, UPHOLSTERY & DESIGN are the main attraction.
- What’s Inside – deconstruction to reconstruction + the materials that go into it
- How it’s Put Together – specific steps in the reupholstery process
- Design Inspiration – fabric & textile design, before & afters, and what’s happening in the world of upholstery today (with an emphasis on Creativity)
As the new name suggests, NATURAL sets the stage for how I’ll be sharing upholstery with you
I’ll be exploring ways to help you support your family’s health through design & natural living. Here’s what you can expect to see more of:
- Videos – free access to short & sweet how-to’s, fabric tips, my favorite tools & materials and more
- New opportunities to learn upholstery – online classes specifically focused on using natural & organic materials in upholstery
- Expanded Online Shop for Natural Upholstery Materials – with all the support you need to find what’s right for your eco-friendly furniture project. Until the new shop opens, you can visit the current shop here to buy natural latex, wool and organic cotton ticking fabric.
I’ll be sharing the latest from my studio each month about what’s fun and health-wise in the world of furniture & upholstery. If you haven’t been getting my emails and you’re interested in hearing more, you can sign up for the mailing list here.