Learn how to restyle an old dining chair to create a totally unique gift or add a fresh new look to your own home!
Transform your tired old chair and bring new style into your home!
Ideas: wrap your chosen project in fabric or colored paper for a shabby chic look, or paint it pearly for an elegant accent, stamp it with flowers or apply a home-made stencil. See our Trash to Treasure idea board on Pinterest for more creative ideas.
Explore the creative possibilities in old photos, maps, newsprint or anything you love:
Have ideas of your own? We’d love to see them! Post photos to our Facebook page to share your inspiration or ask any questions. Create a theme with photos or other mementos.
Get new ideas for your one-of-a-kind design. An assortment of fabric, paper and paints will be provided to bring your creativity to life!
- assorted fabric scraps & papers, some magazines & clippings
- assorted stencils & stamps
- vinyl gloves
- paint & paint brushes
- IDEAS & INSPIRATION!
- your chosen piece to transform, cleaned and ready for paint, paper & glue
- anything that inspires you that can be glued to your project – paper, photographs, magazines, maps, fabric, lace!
- wear clothes to get creatively messy in!
- your own brilliant IDEAS!
Note: This class is offered in conjunction with selected events. Interested in scheduling a class for your event? Contact Carla.