Basic Upholstery 1-4 hour Class
Your home is your comfort zone, and your furniture reflects this quality and so much more… … your taste, your style, your inspiration, and your creativity!
This 1-4 hour class is currently offered on a demand basis. First bring your project to the Intro to Upholstery – Discovery Class to get a class recommendation, or to get ‘un-stuck’ on a DIY project you are working on or would like to get started on but aren’t sure where to begin.
What you will learn:
Once you have completed the Discovery Class, and have the fabric & materials you need to begin your project, this class will provide step-by-step guidance as you make progress at your own pace. You will receive hands-on personalized instruction from‘ Upholstery Stylist’ Carla Pyle. You will learn basic upholstery skills based on where you are with your project, from deconstruction (old upholstery removal), to patterning, new fabric preparation, re-upholstery and completion.
- studio tools to fit whatever stage you happen to be on your project
- expert guidance as you work at your own pace
- a bright, fun and supportive work space
- convenient access to purchase our high quality upholstery padding as needed on your project
- a 15% student discount on all tools & materials offered through our studio
- your own personal project
- fabric – amount to purchase is determined in the Discovery Class
- foam – determined in the Discovery Class
Nothing beats the satisfaction and fun of re-creating a piece in your own unique style and making new friends in the process!
Select a time that is convenient for you.
This is a great class to take with a friend – you each learn twice as much because each person’s project is unique!
Choose 1-4 hour time slot to be scheduled on any day within a designated Single or Multi-Day Workshop segment.
Class fee: $20/hr + materials
Class size: 1 or 2
Join our mailing list to keep up on the latest class schedule & news