Want to learn Upholstery?
Prerequisite: Intro to Upholstery 1.5-hour Discovery Class
Your home is your comfort zone, and your furniture reflects this quality and so much more…
… your taste, your style, your inspiration, and your creativity!
This intensive 4-day class is currently offered on a demand basis, for students who have completed the Discovery Class prerequisite, have their materials at hand and would like to accelerate their progress over four full days of guided class time – an intensive workshop experience. Bring your project to the Discovery Class to receive a recommendation for your current project.
What you will learn:
This is a hands-on workshop, with personalized instruction from expert ‘Upholstery Stylist’ Carla Pyle. You will learn basic upholstery skills, including fabric layout & cutting, tool use & safety and creative tips & tricks of the trade in a fun and supportive atmosphere as you restore and reupholster your own project.
- upholstery tools for each stage of your project
- expert guidance as you work at your own pace
- professional tips & tricks of the trade with helpful step-by-step handouts
- before & after photos of student projects after the class is over
- a bright, fun and supportive work space
- convenient access to purchase our high quality upholstery padding as needed on your project
- a 15% student discount on all materials offered through our studio
- your own personal project
- fabric – amount to purchase is determined in the Discovery Class
- foam – determined in the Discovery Class
Nothing beats the satisfaction and fun of restoring a chair in your own unique style and making new friends in the process!
When: 4-day workshop (9 am – 4 pm) to be scheduled on demand within the monthly Workshop Segments – see Calendar for dates
Where: 508 South 10th St, Livingston, MT
Workshop fee: $450
Class size: 1-2
Click here to see photos from a 2-day workshop.
Join our mailing list to keep up on the latest class schedule & news